My final few words for this decade.
Eat well, love yourself and those around you, try not to drink yourself into a stupor on too regular a basis, don't do things that you don't want to just because you're too polite to say otherwise. Oh, and treat every field season as though it's your last. And blog about it.
Yep, that about sums up my resolutions for 2020.
I have a brand new blog prepared for 2020, I shall unleash it upon you sometime over the next few days. It will be devoted purely to Coleoptera and Diptera, both of which I'm going to make a concerted effort to get to grips with this coming year. Everything else will continue to be brought to you via this blog.
Whatever you get up to tonight - be safe, have fun and try not to get arrested.
Happy New Year everybody, I'll see you on the other side!!!
Have a good one!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy. see ya next year
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for the new decade
ReplyDelete